Verge TS Motorcycle Prepayment
This is pre-payment for Verge TS motorcycle. Full price of the motorcycle depends on the taxes in your country. Base price before taxes is 24 990€.
Click here to review the price list including VAT per country.
Be the first to experience the truest electric motorcycle on the market! Before reserving your TS, take a moment to read the following important information about the pre-order.
You can reserve a TS with a pre-payment of 100 euro. To reserve, select "Add to cart” below and proceed through the checkout.
Due to the unprecedented effect of COVID-19, We estimate to begin small-scale manufacturing during 2022. Motorcycles will be delivered in the order of reservation.
When production of your individual TS begins, we will contact you to finalise details. As your order progresses we will contact you with more accurate delivery times and instructions on how to pay the final balance. Your prepayment is deducted from the total price of the motorcycle.
If you wish to cancel your order, you can contact us directly to begin the process.
The prepayment is not refundable.
We reserve the right to make any changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRE-ORDER ORDER
1. By completing the pre-order process of of this electric motorcycle, manufactured by Verge Motorcycles, you are confirming your intent to fully purchase a motorcycle, pending changes of circumstance or otherwise.
2. As part of the preorder process, you will be charged an advance booking fee of 100 (one hundred) euro. The payment must be completed succesfully to validate the pre-order.
3. The buyer will be contacted before production of motorcycles begins, giving a more accurate time of delivery and also to discuss the customisable options such as paint colour. The buyer will finalise the delivery location and at this point, The buyer will need to select how the final balance will be payed, minus the preorder amount (100 euro).
4. The buyer has the power to cancel their pre-order until the production of their motorcycle has been finalised (point 3). The buyer is urged to contact the manufacturer as soon as possible if they wish to cancel their order.
5. These terms and conditions and related sales contracts shall be governed by Finnish law. Any dispute shall be settled by the District Court of Southern Ostrobothnia.